Menoka's Dog Manners Training
PRIVATE IN HOME LESSONS
Puppy Manners series. 3 lessons. 1st lesson is basic manners, house training, play biting, chewing, confidence building, hyperactivity, and leadership. 2nd lesson is advanced manners like leave it, drop it, stay, off, etc. 3rd lesson is leash walking and mat training. $135 each lesson. Lessons are 60 to 90 minutes. Any and all behavior issues will be will addressed during this series.
- Puppy Basics. 1 lesson. This is lesson one of the manners series. $135
- Puppy Advanced Ala Carte: This is the Puppy Basics with the addition of leave it, drop it, and Mat training. $150
Ala Carte lesson:$150. One 90 minute to 2 hour session. You pick up the three behaviors you want to work on and we focus on those. Basic manners is included.Leash walking is excluded.
- Dog Manners series. 3 lessons. 1st lesson is basic manners and leadership. 2nd lesson is advanced manners like leave it, drop it, stay, off, etc. 3rd lesson is leash walking. $135 each lesson. Lessons are 60 to 90 minutes. Any and all behavior issues will be addressed during these lessons.
- Leash Training: 2 part series. First lesson is basic and advanced manners. Second lesson is leash walking. Lessons are approximately 90 minutes. $135 each lesson.
- Virtual lesson: This would include a phone call (FaceTime or Zoom) to answer questions, go over handouts, etc. All necessary handouts and videos demonstrating the training will be sent to the client. The cost is $75 each lesson.
*** An additional fee of $10 for multiple dog training.
***A discount for recently adopted or foster dogs through nonprofit rescues or shelters applicable.
*** For more information on specialty training such as separation anxiety, reactivity, aggression and other serious behavior issues, please contact Menoka.